-Monkfield Terrainium, L76 x D38 x H20cm, - 30" x 5" x 8"
Ideal for housing Snakes, terrestrial Geckos and many more species
- Quick and easy to set up
- Offset ventilation holes, crucial for ensuring correct airflow
- Hinged lid, with secure clip locks, for easy access and cleaning
- Available in Black
Quick and easy to set up, the Monkfield Terrainium has a glass front and top panel to allow for good natural lighting and easy viewing.
A double layered glass base makes it easy to install a heat mat and an insulating layer of polystyrene below the glass base ensures the heat is projected into the Terrainium.
Offset ventilation holes on both sides ensure the air is circulated correctly and there is no need for any drilling as the Terrainium is fitted with a rubber grommet in the rear to insert the thermostat probe.
Opening from the top for easy access and cleaning, the Terrainium has secure clip lock catches on the lid to ensure there are no escapees!
To set up:
- Slide the heat mat between the two panes of glass at the back of the tank and attach it to the thermostat (sold separately)
- Insert the thermostat probe via a grommet at the back of the Terrainium
- Plug it in and set up the Terrainium according to your animal's needs.
Available in four sizes in an Oak, Black or Green finish:
L46 x D29 x H15cm (18 x 11.5 x 6")
L61 x D38 x H20cm (24 x 15 x 8")
L76 x D38 x H20cm (30 x 15 x 8")
L90 x D38 x H20cm (36 x 15 x 8")
All measurements are length x depth x height.
Bespoke sizes and colours can be made to order, please ask for details.