Reptile Enclosure Insecticide effectively and safely kills and controls mites. The aerosol spray leaves an invisible residue that works against mites as well. Active Constituent: 18.6g/kg d-phenothrin 20:80 ADVANTAGES-APVMA Approval No. 59308/100g/0108
- Low toxicity, safe for humans and reptiles
-Effectively kills and controls mites
-No need to rinse off after application
-Aerosol spray easy for application
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Remove food and the water bowl from the enclosure before application
-Leave the snake in the enclosure
-Apply a 4-5 second spray for an enclosure 50 cm x 100 cm. For larger enclosures, spray for longer
- Do not rinse the enclosure or the snake after spray
- Replace the water bowl after 24 hours. This will avoid the snake soaking and reducing the effectiveness of treatment.
- Can be used directly on snake. Spray from a distance of 30 cm avoiding the eyes.
- Repeat treatment every 7 days until mites are eradicated.
- After treating the reptile and the enclosure, spray a line around the enclosure to create a barrier
- Frequently (every day or two) spray around the enclosure to keep the barrier working during treatment
- Suggest use paper as bedding during treatment so that changing the bedding is easier
- Do not wait to treat mites as they are the no.1 killers of reptiles
- Spray the enclosure surrounding area as well.